- Won the FTC early career grant award to attend the Fall Technical Conference in San Antonio, TX on October 16th and 17th, 2013.
- Recipient of the Ellis R. Ott Scholarship for Applied Statistics and Quality Management for the year 2011-2012. The scholarship is awarded yearly by the Statistics Division of the American Society of Quality (ASQ).
- Won the FTC student grant award to attend the Fall Technical Conference in Kansas City, MO on October 13th and 14th, 2011.
- Shinde, Shilpa Madhavan, Montgomery, Douglas C. and Jones, Bradley (2012) Projection Properties and Analysis Methods for Six, Seven and Eight Factor No Confounding Designs in 16 Runs – San Antonio, TX, Oct 16-17
- Shinde, Shilpa Madhavan (2012) Projection Properties and Analysis Methods for Six to Fourteen Factor No Confounding Designs in 16 Runs, PhD Dissertation – Arizona State University
- Shinde, Shilpa Madhavan , Orozco, Christine , Brengues, Muriel , Lenigk, Ralf , Montgomery, Douglas C. and Zenhausern, Frederic (2011) ‘Optimization of a Microfluidic Mixing Process for Gene Expression-Based Bio-Dosimetry‘, Quality Engineering, 23: 1, 59 – 70
- Shinde, Shilpa Madhavan (2010) Analysis Methods for Non-Regular Fractional Factorial designs, presented at the INFORMS Annual Meeting 2010 – Austin, Texas, Nov 7-10.
- Shinde, Shilpa Madhavan (2008) ‘Statistical analysis and optimization of a microfluidic mixing process based on the bubble-induced acoustic microstreaming principle for a gene expression assay‘, Masters Thesis – Arizona State University